- We will work to address the disparity of access to free, modern healthcare between developed and developing nations. We will serve those who need it most.
- We will avoid bureaucratic waste at all costs.
- We will have fun -- we will do things we enjoy in a manner we enjoy.
- We will recognize all who help us achieve the mission. We will treasure any contribution of money, time, talent, equipment, supplies, and influence, no matter how small or large.
- We will realize no unusual personal gain from our activities; the pursuit and attainment of the mission will be our reward.
- We will develop, implement and execute realistic plans for our projects.
- We will strive without reservation for unsurpassed quality in our projects; we will undertake only adequately funded and supported projects.
- Communication among Global Healing members will be direct, open, caring, and sensitive, and will be conducted in an atmosphere of mutual respect.